Meet the Expert
Dr. Walid Al-Turki
Chief of Staff Vitreo-Retinal Departments
Specialized in: Eye, Vitreo-Retinal
Coming from Jeddah, Magrabi Eye Center - Al Madina Rd. to visit Magrabi Eye & Dental Center – Al Qassim
Will be available for appointments from 28 to 30 Jan, 2020
- October 2011 to present Chief of Staff in Magrabi Hospitals & Centers, Saudi Arabia & Gulf
- May 1999 to October 2011 Medical Director, Magrabi Health Group, Saudi Arabia & Gulf.
- March 1992 to present Director of Vitreoretinal Units, Magrabi Health Group, Saudi Arabia & Gulf.
- March 1990 to Feb. 1992 Vitreo-Retinal Clinical Fellowship at Louisiana State University, Medical Center with Dr. Gholam Peyman.
- July 1989 – February 1990 Medical Retina Clinical Fellowship at New York University Medical Center with Dr. Ronald Carr and Dr. Kenneth Noble
- July 1986 – June 1989 Ophthalmology Resident, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- June 1984 – June 1985 Internal Medicine Resident (PGYI) at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida, USA
- April 1983 – Dec. 1983 Ophthalmology Demonstrator at King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- April 1982 – March 1983 Rotating Internship at King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Member of the Health Services Council – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (2004 to 2006)
- Member of the Saudi Board of Ophthalmology (1996 to 2002)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the Vitreous Society
Certificates & Awards
American Board of Ophthalmology Advanced Excellence in Eye Care