Refractive Surgery UnitFor treatment of all refractive errors by the latest surgical technologies such as:
- Trans-PRK (Transepithelium)
- Phakic IOL
Cornea, External Eye diseases UnitThis unit provides the following services:
- Treatment of diseases of the Cornea
- Treatment of Keratoconus by corneal rings and by cross linking
- Treatment of diseases of the conjunctiva
- Treatment of ocular allergies
- Corneal transplant surgeries
Cataract UnitTo treat cataracts using:
- Laser assisted cataract surgery
Glaucoma UnitTo treat different types of Glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that may lead to optic nerve damage thus loss of vision).
Vitro-Retina UnitTo treat retina and vitreous related diseases such as retinal detachment and vitreous bleeding. Treatment is via Laser or surgery.
Pediatric Ophthalmology UnitTo treat eye diseases in pediatrics such as congenital Glaucoma, congenital Cataract, congenital Retinopathy, Strabismus and Amblyopia.
- Latest Investigation techniques from the age of one day
- Latest surgical techniques including microscopic surgery
- Amblyopia treatment
- Treatment of congenital cataracts
- Treatment of lacrimal duct obstruction
- Treatment of ptosis
Oculoplasty UnitPlastic surgery of the eyes such as Ptosis (relaxation of eyelids) or in cases of traumas or burns, Probing and restructuring of the lacrimal ducts
Neuro-Ophthalmology UnitTo treat eye diseases related to the optic nerve or the nervous system (and affecting the eye nerves) such as optic nerve inflammations
Ocular Oncology UnitTo treat eye tumors via radiation,
or surgery according to the size and location of the tumor.
Ophthalmic Investigation UnitFor investigations required to assure the diagnosis and follow up of the patients\' medical condition.
Low Vision Aids UnitTo enable those with very poor vision to see better using magnifying lenses or special devices.
Contact lenses UnitFor proper refraction, identification of the suitable types of contact lenses for patients and for cosmetic purposes.
Training about how to use and maintain contact lenses is also conducted in this unit.